Library File Folder Games
I downloaded file folder games from File Folder Fun, Mr. Printables (which has really cute games, crafts, posters and stuff, all printable for free! just make sure to credit the website, and don’t sell any of it), and this post on Spoonful.com.
I really, really love this lemon counting activity. To save paper, I edited the activity pages and put five trees on each page. I did the same with the flowers. I cut them out, and put five on each side of the file folder. Then I colored lemons and leaves onto the images for the kids to count. I decided to split the lemon/leaf counting activity into two folders.
I used Scotch restickable tabs to adhere the folders to the bench. I stapled plastic sandwich bags to the folders and put the activity pieces in them.
I’m going to make a DDC matching folder game, too.
Oh! Quiet books too!
A big thanks to ellietheoverlander for suggesting file folder games! They’re exactly what I was looking for. I’m excited to start using these bad boys in the library!
- charlesbridgebooks likes this
- pandora-the-curious likes this
- attropa-belladonna likes this
- lookitssaaaarah likes this
- books4belle likes this
- inquietstrength likes this
- jhig11 likes this
- lej1977 likes this
- thebookmaiden likes this
- themugglelibrarian likes this
- satureja13 likes this
- thehannahmachine reblogged this from the-library-lady
- ellietheoverlander reblogged this from the-library-lady and added:
- ellietheoverlander likes this
- thehannahmachine likes this
- williamsportpubliclibrary reblogged this from the-library-lady and added:
- misslibrarylynn likes this
- the-library-lady posted this